1. Publish high-quality blog posts and pictures –
Your blog posts should always be high-quality and helpful. This will lead to readers coming back for more and more. I always recommend that a blog post be at least 500 words, but more is better. To check your word count you can go to https://wordcounter.net/.
2. Post on Pinterest – Pinterest is one of the best traffic sources. I recommend that you post creative or just super cool images, making sure that all your topics and description are catchy. https://www.pinterest.com/
- Post on other social media sites – These are the best social sites for bloggers to gain traffic and followers. Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Liveme, indeed and etc.
- Post daily – For most blogs, you should publish a blog at least 3 times out the week if you want to make money blogging. If you go months at a time without a blog post it can lead to readers forgetting about you and you will also not have to much traffic neither.
2. Make your content visible to search engines – If you want more views, you should make it as easy as possible for readers to read other blog posts of yours. You will want to make it easy for readers to find all your tabs, categories, contact information, etc. Also, I recommend including links in every single one of your blog posts, so readers can easily find related topics and more. When you add links to your blog post it give your readers more of a chance to come to your blogs because it’s detailed and interesting. You have to think as if you are one of the audience, what convinces you to always come back?
3. Create catchy titles – The title of your post is a major factor for your readers. For an example “You want to learn how i made 30k in 2 weeks? Click link in bio”. When you post titles like that, 9 x out of 10 you will get traffic, because who don’t want to know how to make 30k?
4. Network with other bloggers – Too many bloggers see other bloggers as competition. However, you should see them as friends. You may want to interact with them on social media, reach out to them via email, attend seminars, and skype or FaceTime. Be kind as well, and try to be as motivating as you can.
5. Use appropriate tags – Use tags that are relevant to the title of your blogs.
6. Include photos – Photos make your post more visually appealing, but you can also include keywords in the Alt Image tag on the photo. Instead of using google for images you can locate royalty-free images from a site like Clipart.com.
7. Incorporate links – When you mention another company’s product or service in a blog post, include a direct link to that company’s page. Google like to see outbound links on your site, the company you mention may also notice your post and link back to you. Plus, the readers appreciate it when you provide resources for them, it makes it easier for them to find the things they are looking for.
8. Create Youtube Video – You can also make videos that are informative and entertaining. People seeing you physically on a video brings a lot of traffic as well. You can turn your blogs into vlogs. https://www.youtube.com/
Need any help with starting a blog from fresh?
I will be hosting a email course soon, teaching you how to start a blog from scratch, please stay tuned.
Need any other questions you can personally email me, just go fill out my contact form or contact me on my social media :).
Leave a Reply