Fear is something that will hold you back from a lot. But all of us have experienced fear at some point in our lives, & sadly to say it’s people that still do today. Fear can you stop you from leveling up, growth, and being successful.
Do not let fear hold you back forever. Because there are several ways to overcome fear, here are my top 6:
1. Speak positivity to your inner-self: It takes little of nothing to speak positive things on a regular. Turn your cheerful moments into a normal thing for you. Remind yourself everyday that you are worthy.
2. Be confident: Confidence plays a big part in us conquering our fears. Confidence will get you that job! Confidence will get you that business! Make sure you read my other blog about confidence ⤵️:
3. Practice journaling your thoughts: I always encourage people to write in a journal, because journaling about your problems or whatever is bothering you really can help shift the mind into more on the positive side and can lead to you overcoming your fears. Also, writing relieve whatever you had bottled up inside. Now you’re feeling signs of relief.
4. Don’t try to be perfect: Most people try to perfect things or be in competition and that isn’t needed. Definitely doesn’t make anything better because in life we are going to make mistakes, I had to plant that in my head. Because at a point of time, this was my mentality. But after a while I had to understand that taking my time & paying attention will get me way further.
5. Stop living in the past & live in reality: I can admit I definitely was a victim of living in the past. It use to be so hard to let things go that you wouldn’t even agree to today. We have a slick way of using our past as an excuse for everything. And at this big age, we should know more than better. Don’t let what happened in the past out fear in you to not want to love forward and deal with reality.
6. Identify it: You have to be honest with yourself every time you’re afraid. If you don’t admit to your fears, look for the points in your life where you’re afraid, and see them as opportunities to learn to deal with fear. And see how things get more easier for you.
Please keep that in mind that these are just my experiences from the past. I’m not sure if these will help in any kind of way, which I hope it should. But this is a place to start. And here on & out don’t let fear hold you back from reaching your goals and your becoming you highest self this year!