Things to do on a Sunday can be difficult to figure out especially because it’s the end of the weekend. Honestly, I tend to start the day’s to-dos with a long list of idealistic activities. Even if i can’t do all what’s on my list. I find a way to make my day enjoyable.
To make sure that you don’t waste your last day of freedom before you go back to work, and school. With a couple of ideas of things to do on a Sunday. You will be off your bum and doing something fun and exciting in no time.
Heres 20 things to do on a boring Sunday.
- Go for a walk. Grab some comfy tennis shoes and head out for a nice peaceful day to go for a walk. Bring water to stay hydrated.
- Make a fancy breakfast. Let’s be honest, weekend breakfast is so much better. Because you can actually take your time to make a nice fancy breakfast. “Strawberries on the side please!!”
- Go for brunch. Sunday’s are the most perfect days for a nice brunch date with unlimited mimosas.
- Listen to a podcast. I always find different interesting topics to listen to. I mean when i tell you topics i’ve never even though of. I actually learned a few things as well.
- Paint & Sip. No it doesn’t have to be wine *sigh*, but i recommend because it makes the activity so much more fun.
- Play Mini Golf. Golf is so fun, get your skills up.
- Change your room around. Changing your room around can make you feel so much lighter. Sometimes a new scenery is definitely and can make you less moody.
- Ready for a different line of work? Sunday is a great time to set aside an hour or two to look into some other work you may be interested in.
- Do all your laundry.
- Prepare your clothes for the following week.
- Start the Day With “Me-Time”
- Make a specialty coffee at home.
- Make a gratitude list.
- Prepare Monday Morning Breakfast.
- Tidy Up Your Closet.
- Let journaling prompts inspire your practice.
- Take A Soul Stroll. My favorite thing to do when i want to clear my head and mentally getting myself ready for the week.
- Toss Everything That’s Expired Or Questionable In Your Fridge. Except them yummy green vegetables that you will be blending up for a yummy green choice ;).
- Make a plan to write one thing you’re grateful for all week.
- On the other hand, exfoliate your entire body.
Leave a Reply