First, I would like to tell you that your going to be okay.
When your feeling anxious, it’s so difficult to speak positive to yourself. Fighting through those negative thoughts isn’t something easy if you’re dealing with having a bad day of anxiety. You may feel like you’re your own attacker. Delivering positive affirmations for anxiety is a great way to shift your mindset so you can move forward.
You want your affirmations to be present, it makes things more authentic. For an example, you may start feeling anxious which possibly will turn into a panic attack. You can utilize your affirmations and speak it loudly to yourself: “This anxious feeling is only temporary.” Or “With each breath i take, I feel more at ease.” Think of these affirmations as helpful tools that will help you overpower your fears of times of need due to stress.
I realized that keeping a list of affirmations in my journal that I have on my phone. Using this app ➡️https://apps.apple.com/us/app/diary-day-one-journal/id1044867788
Really has been helpful to my daily life when it comes to my anxiety.
I love to write positive thoughts in my journal before the day ends. Especially during moments when I am in panic mode, it’s super useful. I am happy that I have found ways to help with my anxiety, because it’s definitely not a good feeling. It’s very uncomfortable and can ruin a lot of things you want to get done.
Focusing on the positive & doing things that will make me feel better, always keeps me in the high spirits that i will overcome this 100% some day. Here is 31 positive affirmations for anxiety to help renew your inner peace & serene.
- I believe in my self.
- It’s okay to separate myself for the sake of my mental health.
- The anxious feeling is only temporary.
- I will practice inhaling + exhaling and take things slowly.
- I am doing the best that I can and will continue to grow daily.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- I feel grounded and safe.
- I will take things one day at a time, and focus on the now.
- I am strong I will get through the gloomiest days.
- I am loved.
- Even if my day is slightly hectic, I can still make the most of it.
- I give myself permission to take a mental health day to renew+refresh+recharge.
- I don’t have to compete with anyone because I am enough.
- I am in control of my mind, body, & soul.
- Today, I choose happiness.
- I am embrace change, change is good.
- Tomorrow is a new day, it’s a new you.
- I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
- I will build a career, get in shape, & love myself unconditionally.
- I am calm, I am at peace.
- My anxiety doesn’t define me.
- Through all my challenges I still persevere.
- I am more than enough.
- I let go of toxic & negative thoughts and replace them with positive.
- Self-care is important.
- It’s okay to say no for my mental health.
- I celebrate my wins, even if it’s small.
- My feelings are valid.
- I am beautiful.
- I will live authentically and never stop following my dreams.
- With each breath i take, I feel more at ease.
Leave a Reply